KI CONNECTIONS COVID-19 ARRANGEMENTS
- On your arrival I will ask you to confirm that you do not currently have any symptoms of Covid-19 and are not in quarantine.
- Please try to arrive on time. If you are early, please wait in the car in order to minimise the time you have to spend waiting inside. I need the time in between appointments to clean the treatment room and change the futon covering
- Shiatsu treatments are usually done with the client fully clothed and it is the same for Acupuncture except for the areas of the body where the needles are inserted. Please wear loose clothing and cover arms and legs if possible. Track suit bottoms and a long sleeved t-shirt or light sweater work very well. Do not forget to wear socks or bring a pair with you to put on when you arrive.
- I am required to wear a face shield in order to protect you and me from passing any virus between us. The Government currently requires you to wear a mask or face covering also.
Before entering the treatment room I will ask you to remove your shoes and place them on the rubber mat inside the front door. Hang any jacket or coat on the pegs above. Place any valuables including handbag, phone or wallet into the box provided
- When you enter the treatment room I will ask you to wash your hands for 20 seconds according to the Government guidance. Please wash your hands again before you leave.
- If you are paying on the day by cash please leave it in the container on the table in the waiting room. If you prefer to pay online you can use the link in the appointment confirmation or reminder, or you can ask me to text a link to your phone after the treatment.
If you have any questions in advance of your treatment, please text me or give me a ring on 07795565823 or email me at email@example.com.
I am looking forward to seeing you and I hope you will enjoy your treatment and that it will be of great benefit to you.