KI CONNECTIONS COVID-19 ARRANGEMENTS
Last updated 3rd May 2023
Because the Covid-19 virus is currently still very much around we are still being urged to be cautious in England, but we are slowly getting back to normal.
- On your arrival I will ask you to confirm that you do not currently have any symptoms of Covid-19 and are not self- isolating or in quarantine.
- Please try to arrive on time. If you are early, please wait in the car in order to minimise the time you have to spend waiting inside. I need the time in between appointments to clean the treatment room.
- Shiatsu treatments are usually done with the client fully clothed and it is the same for Acupuncture except for the areas of the body where the needles are inserted. Please wear loose clothing and cover arms and legs if possible. Track suit bottoms and a long sleeved t-shirt or light sweater work very well. Do not forget to wear socks or bring a pair with you to put on when you arrive.
- I am no longer required to wear a face shield and or face mask for the treatment, and I will not require you to wear a face mask unless you want to. I will wear a face mask if you ask me to.
Before entering the treatment room I will ask you to remove your shoes and place them on the rubber mat inside the front door. Hang any jacket or coat on the pegs above.
- When you enter the treatment room and when you leave you will have the opportunity to wash your hands if you wish.
- You can pay by cash or card on the day. If you prefer to pay online you can use the link in the appointment confirmation or reminder, or you can ask me to text a link to your phone after the treatment
If you have any questions in advance of your treatment, please text me or give me a ring on 07795 565823 or email me at email@example.com.
I am looking forward to seeing you and I hope you will enjoy your treatment and that it will be of great benefit to you.